A Future Full of Hope
Why are we doing this?
Our parish church has been a wonderful home to our community for the past 70 years, but following the completion of the upper church in 1964, almost nothing has been done to update our most important building. The renovation will provide needed fixes within the church, bring an added layer of beauty, and provide social space for our growing church.
The necessary fixes provide Lourdes with the opportunity to make our church look and feel the way we would like it to. the aesthetic upgrades will help us fulfill our mission of bringing the Gospel to the people of Denver.
For more information watch the Campaign Video!
what Are we renovating?
Our "Master Plan" provided us with a vision for both our church and school intended for the next 50 years of our life as a parish.
The Current Capital Campaign pertains to Phase 1 of the Master Plan and will include:
- Replacement of our chiller which is 20 years past its expected life
- Replacement of our boiler
- Updated fire system
- Updating our sound system
- Adding natural and artificial light
- Beautification of the altar area
- Addition of a gathering space
- Replacement of our carpet with tile